I’m 3 months behind on getting pictures up on here. Today, I went out for a walk and took a lot of pictures, since the weather was great. A very nice and warm 25 degrees on November 1. Curious about what I have to post? Well, here’s what I’ve taken pictures of in the last 3 months.
For the Exploring Japan series:
- Sankeien in Naka-ku, Yokohama on August 2. There are a lot of pictures in this one.
- Museum of Maritime Science in Odaiba on August 16.
- Gundam statue in Shiokaze Park in Odaiba on August 16.
- Some random Kamakura (Kenchoji, Tsurugaoka Hachimangu, Daibutsu and beach) on August 30.
- Aka-renga in Naka-ku, Yokohama on September 14.
- Zou-no-hana Park and random pictures in Naka-ku, Yokohama on September 14
- Yokohama Chinatown and a couple of Motomachi pictures on September 14.
- Some Engakuji in Kamakura on October 11.
- Night view of Yokohama from the Marine Shuttle sightseeing boat on October 11.
- Kamakura-chuo Park in Kamakura on November 1.
For the Japan by Train series:
- Ofuna Station area in Kamakura on August 23.
- Hongodai Station area in Sakae-ku, Yokohama on September 21.
- Konandai Station area in Konan-ku, Yokohama on September 23.
- Fujimicho Station area in Kamakura on September 27.
- Shonanmachiya Station area in Kamakura on November 1.
I really need to work on some old pictures for Flashback, too.